Here are some safe swapping practices that we encourage our community to follow:
- don't travel or swap if you've recently been sick
- wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water
- ensure that all common areas are ventilated properly and sanitized between stays
- have a supply of sanitation products ready and available for members to use upon arrival, during their stay, and before they leave
- consider setting up contact-free check-in and check-out for members with lock boxes, key-pads, etc.
- be mindful that you are staying in another member's home, please be respectful and do your best to clean up after your visit